Tax return preparation
Tax return filing in the Netherlands
You may have been requested by the Dutch tax authorities to file a tax return, or you may be entitled for a tax refund, for instance if:
- You paid mortgage interest, your unemployed spouse was entitled to general levy interest or had other tax deductible items
- You did not work whole year, you accepted another or an extra job
- Your family came to the Netherlands as well
- You were entitled to the benefits of the 30% ruling
- Completion questionnaire.
This can be done for 2018 or any of the previous years until 2011. Upon completion, we will provide you with a copy and an acknowledgement form to be signed and our invoice.
- Payment of our fees and approval of the tax return prepared by us.
- We will send you the final tax return by e-mail.
The Dutch tax authorities will send the assessment to you directly, whereas we will request for an electronic copy. Assessment may include levy interest.
Start the procedure: